Included on this page are an array of resources to help our families find important information and stay engaged in their child's learning.
Families and Students
Below are links to some of the most important information you’ll need as you prepare your child for a rewarding educational experience in Cincinnati Public Schools.
- CPS Student Health Forms
- CPS Parent and Student Forms
- Food Services
- Severe Weather Procedures
Parent Conferences are always available upon request: Call and schedule an appointment with your child's teachers.
- Parent Resource Center — (513) 363-6094
- Attend a Parent Cafe — A parent cafe is a community event in which parents share, learn and find support. Come enjoy dinner, make connections, support your child and all kids, and devise new ways to solve problems and fill family needs.
- PTO — Come join our PTO to support our kids and their school.
- Parent Book Club — 8:30 a.m. on Mondays in Parent Resource Center
- Le Soupe — Le Soupe is a nonprofit soup kitchen that provides hearty soups to students and families. For more information, please call our parent resource center.
- East Price Hill Improvement Association
- Pyramid of Intervention — a three-tiered model, or framework, of instruction and intervention — is nationally recognized and grounded in research and best practices.
- Character First Education exists to help teachers, administrators, and parents build future leaders with character.
- Public Library Website
- Free Homework Help — Information about Homework Chat and Homework Central
- Homework Center & Adult Learning Center Location
- Learning is Cool
- Lending Library (next to the parent resource center) — Materials available for PreK-6th grade. Materials can be checked out by parents or students. Open: Monday and Friday 7:30-9:30 a.m. and 2:15-3:00 p.m.
|Website||Grade Levels||Log on info|
|Khan Academy||1-12||No log on needed, but if student logs on through Gmail or Facebook, progress can be tracked.|
|SAS Curriculum||6-12||All: Students log on with “rain5rest” and then create their own password.|
|Peterson’s Student Edge
(ACT and SAT Practice)
|9-12||Sign up on site|
|Geogebra||3-12||No sign up needed|
|SumDog||1-9||Free log on and teacher subscription for class reports|
For children who are experiencing homelessness, the risk of falling behind academically is significantly greater. Project Connect helps clear barriers to education for families who are homeless. From assisting with enrollment and promoting attendance to providing in-school and summer programs, Project Connect provides guidance and support to give a leg up for children and youth who are experiencing homelessness. Learn more about Project Connect and the services it offers.
Schoology (pronounced "Skoo-luh-jee") Communication Tool Now Available — is an integrated learning-management solution that gives students, parents and teachers a new and easy way to connect and communicate.
Google Apps for Education — CPS has adopted Google Apps for Education as a key tool for student learning. Google Apps for Education is a web-based suite of programs provided by Google for schools to use. All Google Apps services can be accessed from anywhere with an Internet connection.
Putting our Technology Tools to Work
Our world is driven by technology. Digital devices and software add a dynamic element that keeps students interested and provide access to tools that prepare them for the future.